Sunday, February 03, 2008

Tongue Twisters

A day or so ago, was ‘groundhog day’. One of the news stations had a little clip of-

“If a woodchuck would chuck wood how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?”

It caused me to remember there was a ‘tongue twister’ that I used like. I tried to remember what it was. I could not remember. I kept thinking hard, yesterday, last night, this morning, but just could not remember. It was buried back deep in my brain and just would not come out.

Then this morning, when I was drinking my cup of coffee, it came back to me. Here it is-

“Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, how many pecks of pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?”
Hope all your kids are able to recite it fast withoug getting their tongues all twisted up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home